1) Lord of the rings trilogy - JRR Tolkien ....classic, my all time favourite book..a show of defiance and love by the most unlikeliest of heroes (frodo and particularly Sam)
2) Magicians of the gods - Graham Hancock(history is not what it seems...open mind required).
3) The woodlanders - Thomas Hardy (classic literature...poetic and profound)
4) The collected poems - Robert Frost
And yet with neither love nor hate
Those stars like some Snow White
Minerva's Snow White marble eyes
Without the gift of sight.....
5) musical truth - Mark Devlin(revealing book about the dark and sinister forces in the music industry...must read)
6)A vision of fire:book one of the earth end saga - Gillian Anderson
7)poems of William Blake
'The human Abstract'
The gods of the earth and sea
Sought through nature to find this tree
But their search was all in vain
There grows one in the human brain......
8) The Magician - Michael Scott (from a great series of books)
9) Spook Country - William Gibson
10) Syd Barrett :A very irregular head - Rob Chapman( well written book about ex pink floyd member and influential legacy).
The winter slowly fades into memory
As spring arrives in the vacuum to be...
A swallow on the wing, a bee in the sun
For the season has changed, spring has begun
A carpet of bluebells, a primrose yellow in the glade
An ancient oak tree opens it's green cloak and the meadow awakes
A chiff chaff calls & the cuckoo arrives for a day
An orange tip passes me on the old country lane
For my ancestors saw the same seasonal change
It's a wonder of delight and a song to remain
A passing of time, an orbit of magic & love
For it has no religion, or worship any god
It's a gospel of cycles
From one age to the next
It's a rebirth of life
It all connects
For spring is an egg, for spring is a seed
For everything follows.....this awakening...